Wednesday 26 February 2014

Week Recap & 11 Days without a sink

Oh hello there! Well what is my excuse for not posting since last Tuesday?

1) The Olympics distracted me
2) We have been installing our kitchen counter tops and I haven't had a sink for 11 days so I haven't been making any exciting food to share with you!


Most of the week consisted of counter top cutting, fitting, sanding, staining etc. Here is a little insight into how my kitchen looked this past week. I don't mind temporary chaos is our house because it means stuff is getting done! Everything from kitchen counter tops was on the dining room table.

Kevin doing dishes in our bathroom sink! Thank goodness we have a dishwasher as well!

Managed to soak up some sun with a x-country ski on the only warm day last week (+6)

All dinners last week were consumed on the couch, in front of the TV, while watching the Olympics!
I love the Olympics and cheering on all the athletes.  Sad it is over!

Waiting in line at Festival de Voyageur! Waited 3 hours in the freezing cold and still didn't get in to see Royal Canoe - oh well! We had fun times with friends.




Finished counter tops, new sink and faucet! 100% worth the wait.  My husband is one
hard working and talented man!


Danielle

1 comment:

  1. Nothing hotter than a man doing the dishes, right?! ;) Now if I could just get Nick to do that…you think Kevin could show him? lol!

    Lisa.

    ReplyDelete